Merit Badge Counselor Information
How to Become a Merit Badge Counselor
- Complete the Required Documents:
- Complete Youth Protection Training and Print Certificate
- Training can be completed at http://my.scouting.org
- Submit Required Documents and Youth Protection Training Certificate to the Council Service Center
- Wait for Approval from the Council Advancement Committee
- Verify your registration as a Merit Badge Counselor on your own by checking your registrations on http://my.scouting.org
Merit Badge Counselor List
The current Merit Badge Counselor List is available for download here. The list is a password protected excel file that allows you to sort by all available fields. You must save the file to your computer and then open. Do not use a web viewer, it will not allow the password to be entered.
When new versions of the list are made available, all Troop Scoutmasters and Committee Chairs are made aware and the password is shared with them. Please consult with your Scoutmaster or Committee Chair to gain access to the Merit Badge Counselor List.
DOWNLOAD: MERIT BADGE COUNSELOR LIST